Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meal in a Box....

Hamburger Helper Complete Meals
 I was at the store the other day and needed something Super Fast to make! I saw the complete chicken and Fried Rice Complete Meal and thought ..."ok we will see if this is good or not!" I grab it and hurried home. Well it take less then a minute to open the can, dump in the seasoning and add rice, water and Vegetable oil. Put it in the oven for 35-40 minutes! It is pretty good! I was really surprised! I did add a little sauce to mine but both my girls downed this! I will have to get more of them because it was so fast!!! Best part is that it is only 220 calories for 1 cup!!!! And rice is soooo filling!! This is the only one I have tried so far so I am excited to see if the others are good also!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a fun idea! It's nice to have those fast "go-to" meals when things are crazy all day. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete