Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Questions!! love them!!

Q: I see that you've made exercise a regular part of your life, but what changes have you made to your eating habits?

A: Just being more aware of what I was snacking on and what fast foods I was eating. I noticed that towards the evening when I was getting dinner ready I would snack on whatever was handy like cookies and crackers. I also started looking into how many calories were in some of the fast food and even the calories at restaurants and was shocked at how many calories I was really eating.  I have found that I would rather cook at home because I can eat so much more for the amount of calories! I also started to make fruit part of my daily intake instead of just giving it to my kids I started to make sure I ate some of it also!

I LOVE when people ask questions so feel free to ask away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment